Day 27: 3 gifts that might never have been.
This one is hard.
1. If Dad had taken a job at a rescue mission in Nashua instead of this one at Hampton, so much would be different. A lot of great relationships would never have happened, among other things. I remember the day Dad got the call that the church wanted to vote on us. We all looked at each other and smiled and laughed, jumped up and down... that was a great day.
2. What if my parents didn't love music? My brother and sisters and I probably would never have started playing instruments or using our voices. It seems like, in our family, that would've changed things a lot. I so love listening to all of them :)
3. What if Jane Austen had never been published? My favorite sister stories (except Little Women) would never have been available for me to read and laugh and smile over.
No comments:
Post a Comment