Tuesday, August 23, 2011

but wait, there's more.

A week ago today, Malia came. I don't remember meeting Malia; we've always known each other.
We went to the ocean, where she/we took some amazing pictures with her camera. Here are a couple of the best:

 Malia being lovely :)
 
 <3



It was a good day.


Sunday, Lydia came. That was also an excellent afternoon. Sisters are the best. :)

affection :)

We've been told we look alike.


Today has been a pretty good one so far. I've done some math, taught a piano lesson, seen some ladies from the church. I'm going to work in an hour (until then I plan on just relaxin'), and there will be just the right amount of time to clean up and eat dinner between getting back from work and family movie night at the church.
So pretty much, there is just the right balance of relaxation and business today.

No comments:

Post a Comment