Tuesday, December 18, 2012

what I meant by "vegetation"

No more school!

([except precalculus] until next month)

I had no idea it'd been since September since my last post. But thinking about it, that makes sense. September was the month my classes started. Until maybe halfway through October, I worked 25 hours a week, doing school and sleeping- only those two activities and not much of the latter- and then I broke down and cut my work by 7-10 hours a week. And I have my sanity, a 98.5 (something like that) % in my math class, and what I sincerely hope is an A in my chemistry class because if I spent all those hours on that binder for nothing I will be severely disappointed, to show for it.







So anyway. This post is supposed to be about my awesome day of relaxation.
About two weeks ago, I was running ragged. Mom told me I should plan to take a day of rest, so I did. Today was that day.


A few pictures:


Lemon Poppyseed Muffins


Strung the Christmas Cards... that one may not fly, especially if we don't get more cards! 



Wrapped presents




Made a random but cute bow... and took a crappy picture of it.

Also, pajamas until 2, a long hot bath, 2 chapters of Les Miserables (I finally get to read it!), Bible study, and now ice cream and Dr. Who documentaries. Good day.



No comments:

Post a Comment